Name: Irmo Stijnberg
Age: 28 (October 15 1988)
Nationality: Dutch (Netherlands)
Skills of trade: Film Editing, VFX, Cinematography, Graphic Design
Interests: Film & TV Production, Game Management, Product Marketing
Languages: Dutch, English
My passion for film production started years ago, when I was 15 years old and it has grown stronger ever since. I can spend hours working on videos whithout getting bored or tired. It's a hobby and work that gives me a lot of energy and satisfaction and I enjoy doing it both as a job and in my spare time. I make videoclips, video reports, promos and machinima from pre-production to post-production. Bringing the art of film production into practice is what I love the most.
Due to my education and my field activities I’ve gained a lot of knowledge and skills that I look forward to use in future projects and improving them at the same time.
Video Editing & VFX
This section contains a list of video- and music productions I have worked on throughout the years, ranging from TV productions to Music Videos and Machinima.
Machinima is an animated cinematic production that is created with the use of real-time computer graphics engines. Usually games are used to generate the animations. The only big difference with real-world videos is the camerawork. You record what is happening on your computer screen and use keyboard and mouse to move your virtual camera. Machinima can be slightly harder to produce in some cases, because the use of a text chat system is required to communicate with other players and instruct them. You are also limited to what is or isn't possible in the game itself and what the game looks like.
• Decide what kind of machinima.
• Write a story, make storyboard or shotlist.
• Assembling the crew and cast.
• Make sure the recording programs work properly.
• A shooting schedule makes sure every player is online when you need them to be.
• Use the recording schedule to shoot all main scenes.
• B-roll can be shot on off-times
• Production is like a normal video; the only difference is using your mouse and keyboard to control your camera
• Editing is similar to real-world editing.
• Label all recordings so you can find the shots you need for the scenes.
• Due to limitations in games and the lack of emotions they can express, you need to focus on using music to help guide the story.
A more detailed version can be found on my LinkedIn profile.
3.4 milion Views
Fans & Subscribers
For any inquiries or questions regarding me, my productions and prices, please contact me in the following ways